B.Expand is an international sales and marketing agency. Our mission is to help our clients grow their business taking full advantage of the opportunities offered by today’s digital world and related platforms.
Today roughly 60% of the sales cycle of any given product or service is conducted online, regardless whether you are selling a product or a service, regardless whether you are selling to private or professional counterparties (B2C and B2B) and regardless whether you are actually selling online or not …
This means that your online presence is fundamental to the success of your company.
Our key areas of specialization are:
- Inbound Marketing: assisting and supporting you in building an online presence through the creation of targeted content around your company, your products and/or your services with as ultimate objective to attract prospects, leads and clients to your company;
- E-Commerce: assisting and supporting you in the setup and management of your E-Commerce activities, whether this is through your own website or through (international) online marketplaces and similar platforms like Amazon, eBay and many others;
- International Business Development: assisting and supporting you in developing your international sales and revenue, in establishing your business abroad and commercially developing target foreign markets.
Did you realize that:
- 8 out of 10 EU citizens actively used the internet in 2015 and that 65% of them regularly shop online?
- that the total amount of online sales is estimated to be over $2’000 Billion dollars worldwide with an annual growth of over 20%?
- that online sales in the UK alone already account for 15% of all of retail sales?
And this all in an era where online sales have predominantly been driven by consumer oriented product sales (B2C). Important new developments in today’s market however is the sales of services online (both to business as to consumers).
Are you prepared for this? Do you have a coherent online communication strategy to find and attract new clients? Are your products and services ready to be sold online? Have you prepared your distribution model for these developments?
Today’s digital world has opened the door for international competition. Your customers already buy internationally. But did you grasp the same opportunity to also sell internationally?
These are all questions and issues that we can support you with:
- as coaches and consultants working with you to get the key elements in place;
- as an agency acting as an extension of your organization to assist you in setting-up and managing these processes on your behalf.